CMS and ERM are full service sheet metal fabricators that ALSO offer the unique capability of turnkey electro-mechanical assembly. Our electro-mechanical assembly team offers many custom solutions and can assist in any way, big or small, to help you achieve your productions’ goals. Let us fabricate your sheet metal enclosures AND include the wiring harnesses and sub-assemblies. By having us as your partner, we can help you reduce your purchased part number count, deliver just-in-time, and have a one-stop source.
Our capabilities include cutting and stripping wires and cables, terminal installation with AMP and Panduit terminal installation presses or hand tools, through-hole printed circuit board assembly and wave soldering, hand-soldered assemblies and mechanical assembly. Our facilities produce products for a host of companies across a diverse array of industries including: medical, industrial flow control, military, motion control, outdoor power equipment, commercial and home appliance, electric power, mining, fitness equipment, computers/servers and many more.
How can we help you? We can make your sheet metal components, make the wiring and cable assemblies, make or buy the circuit board assemblies, and put it all together, as simple or complex as you wish.
Yes, we most certainly can help you. While CMS and ERM are full-service sheet metal fabricators, we also provide turnkey electro-mechanical assembly for our clients. Unlike other electro-mechanical assembly companies, we have the unique capability of fabricating sheet metal enclosures and building cable and wire harnesses, through-hole and surface mount (outsourced) PCB insertion, and electro-mechanical subassemblies. From small short-term jobs to large-scale production runs, our team is ready to help meet your production goals. Contact our office today to learn how CMS and ERM can deliver your products on-time while reducing your purchased part number count.
In today’s modern world, we have at our disposal countless electrical items that make our lives easier.From microwaves to blenders, these conveniences turn what was once a laborious task into a short chore completed in seconds. What many folks don’t think about though is the electro-mechanical expertise required to produce such products.
Generally speaking, electro-mechanical assembly involves the creation of complex circuitry inside a variety of different products. These products use mechanical and electrical components for many different operations like controlling systems, generating power, and performing mechanical tasks that require power. Electro-mechanical assembly requires precision and accuracy, as many of the mechanical parts associated with this type of assembly are delicate.
Yes, we do. In fact, we create products for many companies across multiple industries. Some of the industries that we produce use products for include:
- Oil and Gas Valve Controls
- Power Distribution
- Motion Control
- Home Appliances
- Commercial Appliances
- Fitness Equipment
- Outdoor Power Tools & Equipment
- Data Center Equipment
- Network Servers
We make life easy for clients that need electro-mechanical wiring and cable assemblies in conjunction with their sheet metal needs. We are proud to be a one-stop-shop for our customers and have the capability to make or buy circuit boards and assemble them at our facilities. With over 40+ years of experience, we are here to help, whether your project is simple or complex.
As your electro-mechanical assembly partner, there are many short and long-term benefits of using our electro-mechanical assembly services:
- Full Engineering and Design Support: We understand how important it is for your project to run smoothly. With so many different technologies and moving parts, outsourcing your electro-mechanical job is a no-brainer. As your electro-mechanical partner, we take care of all the “heavy lifting” for you and will provide status updates as your project progresses. We welcome any questions that you might have throughout the engineering and design phases of your project.
- Testing and Prototyping: Our electro-mechanical engineers can test your product’s features, methods of manufacturing, performance, and user experiences all under one roof. We can also spot and correct any possible defects before full-scale production begins, saving you time and money in the long run.
- Thorough Documentation Control: Because we use multiple engineering platforms, we can create detailed documents for several uses like Bill of Materials, testing, prototyping, product specifications, and more.
- Cut Your Costs: At CMS and EMR, we produce custom sheet metal solutions for our customers andprovide turnkey electro-mechanical assemblies, allowing us to save our clients time and money. While we are in the business of delivering quality electro-mechanical services and metal fabrication options, we make it a point to make our customer experience easy and cost-effective.
With a full team of high-trained electro-mechanical engineers and technicians, we are capable of through-hole circuit board assembly, wave soldering, wire and cable stripping, wire cutting, terminal installation, and more. If you have a specific need for electro-mechanical assembly, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office. When you call, we can discuss your unique needsand develop a plan of action to get started on your project.
There are a few different ways that you can contact CMS and ERM. If you would like to contact Custom Manufacturing Services, Inc. (CMS), you may call us at (304) 431-7170. If you need to reach out to East River Metals, Inc. (ERM), please call our office at (276) 928-1812. Additionally, if you are in need of a quote, you may fill out the contact form on our website, and a representative will be in touch with you to discuss your needs. If you would like to get an up-close and personal look at our facilities, we offer free site visits! You can get started by emailing Jason Breen at email@example.com. It would be our pleasure to show you what we mean by “Mountains of Opportunities.”